Gilony & Azulai is a boutique law firm, engaged in the past 40 years in the fields of Commercial and Civil Law, with a focus on Health Care (governmental hospitals), High-Tech and Low-Tech, State Authorities, Tenders and Intellectual Property. Gilony & Azulai Law Firm has acquired extensive and profound expertise in these areas throughout the decades of its activity.
Thanks to its long lasting experience and high quality services, Gilony & Azulai Law Firm’s clients include Health Corporations, State Authorities, Research Institutions, High-Tech Companies (including Start-Up Companies), Non-Profit Organizations and Privately held Companies.
Adv. Hanna Azulai, Managing Partner
Education: LL.B., Tel Aviv University, 1996.
- Hanna has been practicing law for the past 20 years. Hanna is the managing partner at Gilony-Azulay Law Firm. Hanna specializes in the fields of Commercial Law, Health Care, Tenders, Biotechnology, Hi-Tech, and all pertinent aspects of Intellectual Property.
- Hanna represents high profile clients such as, Sheba Medical Center (Health Corporation), the Israeli Ministry of Finance, Barzilai Medical Center (Health Corporation), Bnai Zion Medical Center (Health Corporation), Abarbanel Mental Health Center (Fund), The Open University, Gertner Research Institute, and various high-tech and biotech startups and privately held companies.
- Hanna’s extensive experience includes comprehensive support of innovative technological projects (legal, strategic and commercial aspects), membership in tenders committees, participating in legislation process, handling all aspects of R & D, consultancy to IRBs (of clinical trials in human subjects), negotiating international transactions, negotiating commercialization of intellectual property rights and providing all range of legal services to companies.
- Hanna is a lecturer at the Business School of the College of Management Academic Studies. Course: "Ethical and Clinical Aspects of Research and Development" (The Master Program: MBA- Bio-Medical Management). https://www.colman.ac.il/node/3609
- Hanna also lectures in seminars on clinical trials and commercialization of intellectual property rights to governmental offices and authorities, research institutions, scientists, investigators and lawyers.
- Voluntary Activities: Hanna is a co-director of the "Merage 45+ entrepreneur competition" (http://www.merageinstitute.org/45+/), the "Merage Medical Devices/Life Sciences" program (http://www.merageinstitute.org//mayo/) and the Mayo- Merage biotech program (http://www.merageinstitute.org/programs/) – all founded by Merage Institute - Paul & Elisabeth Merage Foundation. http://www.merageinstitute.org/
Adv. Dafna Zeitlin
Education: LL.B., University of Haifa, 2015.
- Associate at Gilnoy & Azulai Law Firm since 2017.
- Associate at B. Levinbook & Co. Law Firm (2016-2017).
- Intern at Ben-Ari, Fish, Saban & Co. Law Firm (2015).
- Primary fields of expertise: Commercial law, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Hi-tech, Intellectual Property and Commercialization, Civil Litigation.
Adv. Elad Tsabari (Of Counsel)
Education: LL.B., Tel Aviv University, 2002.
- Working with Gilony - Azulai since 2013.
- Running a private practice since 2013.
- Associate at the leading intellectual property firm in Israel (Luthi & Co., Gilat, Bareket & Co - of the Reinhold Cohn Group, and Seligsohn, Gabrieli & Co.).
- Primary fields of expertise: Intellectual property law - prosecution, litigation and commercialization of intellectual property rights in all relevant fields: patents, trademarks, copyright, design patents and plant variety rights; commercial and
- corporate law.