Gilony & Azulai law firm provides counsel and support to its clients engaged in clinical and preclinical research and development:
- Drafting and negotiating Clinical Trial Agreement (trials in human subjects).
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for trials in animals.
- Counsel regarding law and regulations of clinical trials (including international GCP standards).
- Ongoing counsel and support to IRB/ERB/Helsinki Committees.
- Counsel to the Institutional audit committees of clinical trials in human subjects.
- Lectures to clinical trials investigators regarding their duties under the applicable regulation.
- Drafting and negotiating Quality Agreements (mandatory agreements regarding the storing and distribution of clinical trials drugs).
- Drafting and negotiating Medical services agreements related to clinical trials.