Healthcare – Gilony & Azulai law firm provides a variety of legal services, counsel and support to governmental hospitals (Healthcare Corporations) and research institutes in the following fields:
- Contracting with healthcare institutions (e.g. health maintenance organizations - HMOs, pharmaceutical companies, medical devices companies, laboratories and others).
- Clinical and preclinical trials in human subjects, sponsored by international pharmaceutical companies and philanthropic entities.
- International and local projects – negotiating and contracting for the establishment and operations of hospitals in various countries, training and selecting medical staff, etc.
- Commercial and civil litigation in all legal instances (Supreme Court, District and Magistrate Courts, Administrative Courts and others).
- Labor law counsel and litigation before the Labor Law Courts.
- Representation in regulatory proceedings held by governmental authorities.
- Donation funds and endowments - receipt, management and use of donation funds and endowments.
- Counsel regarding protection, exploitation and commercialization of intellectual property assets.
- Legal counsel regarding ongoing operations including labor law.
What makes us different?
We provide legal, strategic and commercial support to many large scale and innovative projects. To name a few:
- Establishing a tech transfer company for the largest hospital in Israel, including planning its strategic structure and operational procedures.
- Participating in legislation processes in the fields of health and intellectual property.
- Comprehensive support of innovative technological centers from initiation to fruition such as:
- Israel Center for Medical Simulation (MSR), a “virtual hospital” which includes the entire spectrum of medical simulation modalities and training.
- MOMA - the first national call center of its kind, for the treatment and management of chronic diseases.